THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND CLIENTS IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Staff and Client Health
- If you are ill, have experienced recent upper respiratory symptoms, been around someone who tested Covid 19 positive, or has tested Covid 19 positive, please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We will encourage our clients and our staff to continue to practice social distancing.
- Upon arrival, each client will be directed to their treatment room if available thereby limiting exposure to other clients in the waiting room
- We will be sanitizing the front waiting area, including counters and tables, multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing each treatment room after each client.
- We will be sanitizing all door handles multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing counters and computer keyboards multiple times every day.
- We will be sanitizing the bathrooms multiple times every day.
- The front desk will not handle any credit cards. The client will insert the card themselves. We will encourage our clients to register their credit card on file with us so on future visits, no physical transaction will be necessary.
Hand Washing and Hand Sanitizer
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the
clinic. We will encourage our guests to sanitize their hands prior to entering
the clinic and treatment rooms.
- Our support staff will wash their hands with soap
and warm water for at least 20 seconds every hour.
- Our providers will wash their hands, and/or use
hand sanitizer, before and after each treatment.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- The Edge for Men will provide all employees with personal protective equipment including face masks, gloves, and face shields to be used as indicated. When providers are performing any ablative treatments, they will wear our medical masks.
- Gloves are to be worn by all providers during all treatments.
- We encourage our clients to wear whatever personal protective equipment that makes them feel safe. Unfortunately, due to our limited supply, we will not be dispensing personal protective equipment to our clients.
Who doesn’t want to maintain their dashing, youthful appearance? Even though we’d like to look young forever, our bodies have a different plan. As time goes by, we naturally lose collagen, which means wrinkles, fine lines, under-eye bags, and loose skin start appearing. Of course, these new additions make you feel older than what you really are. In time, this can take a real toll on your self-esteem and confidence. Fortunately, you can regain your youthful looks with the help of the Plasma Pen Ultra Device!
Continue reading “Plasma Pen Ultra Device Helps You Look Your Age (or Younger)”
We know you’ve been working hard to sculpt your dream body. You’ve been eating all the right foods and staying on top of your workout regimen for months. While you’ve definitely seen impressive results, you feel like your body is far from perfect. Stubborn fat likes to stick around, no matter how many reps you do or how many salads you eat. Fortunately, you can say farewell to those pesky love handles, beer belly, and man boobs permanently with CoolSculpting!
Continue reading “Kiss Love Handles and Man Boobs Goodbye with CoolSculpting!”
Erectile dysfunction, also known as ED, is becoming more widely known and no longer accepted as a “normal” part of life. Unfortunately, a lot of misleading information still exists, and many men buy into it. In fact, some of this misinformation can wind up harming you. Here are 8 myths we’ll be dispelling about erectile dysfunction:
Continue reading “8 Erectile Dysfunction Myths You Need to Stop Believing”
You worked harder than ever to achieve the impressive results you’ve wanted. After all those months of turning down unhealthy food
and exercising most days out of the week, you might think that your job is done. Actually, this is not the case. Now you need to stay on top of your game to keep looking and feeling incredible. Here are 10 ways you can maintain your fitness after reaching your health goal (and how The Edge For Men can help!):
Continue reading “10 Ways to Keep Your Body Tuned Up and Maintain Your Fitness”
So you decided to take action on your ongoing hair loss and received a hair transplant. You are now one of the countless men who realized that hair loss is a choice! While the procedure itself will work to restore your head full of hair, your work isn’t done if you want to keep enjoying those amazing results.
Continue reading “You Got a Hair Transplant – Now What?”
We often hear about mature men dealing with androgenic alopecia, better known as male pattern baldness. But what about those who have
yet to reach their 30s? Surprisingly, hair loss can affect men in their 20s and teenage years. Fortunately, there’s a way young men can stop hair loss with finasteride.
Continue reading “Finasteride for the Young Male”
Many men worry and become self-conscious about any sexual dysfunction they may be experiencing. Several of our patients come to us with erectile dysfunction (ED), low testosterone (low-T) symptoms, and more. We also see another male problem called Peyronie’s disease, which usually involves curved, painful erections from fibrous scar tissue developing within the penis. Fortunately, our Acoustic Wave Therapy, combined with the Priapus or P-Shot, can help treat Peyronie’s disease safely and painlessly.
Continue reading “Treat Peyronie’s Disease with Acoustic Wave Therapy and the P-Shot”
If you’ve been living with erectile dysfunction (ED), you are probably aware of the frustration it can bring. Defined as the inability to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for intercourse, ED can wreak havoc on a man’s confidence, sexual health, and quality of life. While this condition affects more than 20 million American men, their partners often report a lowered quality of life as well. Fortunately, men can experience relief with PDE5 inhibitor medications, available at The Edge For Men!
Continue reading “Treat Your ED for Less with Our PDE5 Inhibitor Medications”
When you’re suffering from low-testosterone (low-T), you may
feel tired and unmotivated without a clue of what to do. Countless men face this deficiency in the male sex hormone. Fortunately, Richard Moore, M.D. and TheEdge For Men in St. Louis, MO can effectively treat low-T and help restore your vitality and quality of life!
Continue reading “Low-Testosterone? The Edge For Men in St. Louis is the Answer”